Wonderful vintage finds

I'm a sucker for all things vintage and everyday I have my little trifting hour on Etsy. Yesterday I've spotted some amazing decorating objects for your home. Let's have a peek at some wonderful objects I've found !

Amazing antique table from Etsy shop Timbertoys. I love how all of the items are photographed. So pretty !

Lovely decorating idea, feathers in a bottle. And these wooden crates; you can't have enough of these ! Items from Havenvintage.

One of my favourite triftstores on Etsy: The Old Crow Farm, they are currently on vacantion so here are some of the sold items in their shop.

Vintage mechanical alarm clocks from ClockworkUniverse, all the way from Latvia.

Beautiful pictures by simple styling of these lovely decorating objects from Simplyobjekts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...