Inspiring Homes With Photographer Trine Thorsen

Hello everyone, I hope you're doing well and are ready for the weekend. My weekend is going to be a busy one, with lots of photography (bought a new camera this week so I need to try it out), house visits and a lot of shopping. I hope that yours is great, fun and inspiring and I'll see you again next week. For closing of this week I've collected some beautiful and bright photographs for your inspiration. Sit back and relax and enjoy some stunning images !

These images are made by the talented Norwegian photographer Trine Thorsen, who has a very unique style and a great eye for shooting lifestyle moments, interiors and food. Her portfolio is stunning, simply beautiful ! Also check out her blog So Mee, where you’ll find more of her work


Photo credit: © Trine Thorsen

1 comment:

Iris (Irideeën) said...

Hi Jojanne, wat een gelukkige vondst had ik vanochtend, door bij toeval op jouw blog terecht te komen. Zo veel fijns om naar te kijken, volgens mij delen wij veel voorkeuren. Ik ga je volgen!
x Iris

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...