I haven't forgotten !

Hey everyone, how are you doing ? I'm still doing fine over here but I just wanted to let you guys know that I haven't forgotten about you ! Last days/week was extremely busy for me at work and I'm still very busy with my new webpage witch I'm planning to launch this Summer. It's a lot of work and in the meantime I'm taking a lot of pictures for it ! The name of my blog is still going to be a secret !! See you soon, enjoy your weekend ! Here in The Netherlands it's going to be a nice one and very hot !!!

Below some of the pictures I've took a week ago, I altered them in a way so they look a little bit older in a vintage kind of way !


Photo © Me

2 comments:

Heidi said...

prachtig zijn ze Jojanne!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics! Love them.


Camila Faria

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...