Trough the Lens: Elle Moss Fabulous Photography

As soon as I discovered a picture of her, I instantly went to her shop and looked though each and every photo. Elle moss's shop focuses on her own conceptual self-portraits, all shot, styled and featuring her. Elle  is a dedicated self portrait artist who is drawn to dreamy, surreal images with vintage qualities and charming details.
I just love her work – it’s kind of dark but beautifuland magical too. She draws me into her pics ! Everything about it is beautiful. Her ideas are so unique and refreshing. Elle is a really creative person and her photos always remind me a story or a tale. She's a very inspirating and fantastic photographer ! You can find Elle's Etsy shop here, visit her lovely blog or see her Flickr photo's over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...