Happy Easter !

Hello my dear readers, how are you doing on this first day of Easter ? Having fun ? Today we will be spending our afternoom at my mothers house where we're going to have a yummie brunch and have some fun with family and friends ! The rest of the day we're going to spend home, keeping it calm and relaxed ! Oh and before our brunch we're going to take a little walk in the forest and trying to take some lovely pictures !

I've created a Flickr account so I can share some of my pictures with you ! Not a lot for you to see right now but I'm trying to fill this up as soon as possible ! And if you're are interested you are now able to follow Hello Glucklich on Facebook over here. Hope to see you soon and have a great Easter !

Photo credit: © Hello Glucklich

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...