An Inspiring Home In Sweden

I'm up for some new inspiring home ideas and hope you feel the same way ! I found this one via Hus & Hem, a gorgeous bright and lightfilled home in the beautiful Sweden. I pretty much like everything in this home, the spring light falling into the living room, the wooden floor boards and splashes of bright green and aqua with a twist of pink and orange make for a cheerful color combination. This is definitely my kind of how I'd like to life and decorate my home. Bright and fresh open spaces feeling cozy by choosing the right accessories. Can you image living in this house ? I'm sure I can ! Enjoy some of these lovely images !


Photo credit © Peter Carlsson for Hus & Hem

1 comment:

SeaofGirasoles said...

beautiful interiors,the chimenea just Oh....reminds me of childhood

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...