Rainbow Inspired Party Decoration

Hi there, how are you doing today, ready for the weekend ? I'm sure I am ! This weekend is going to be a nice one, lots of sun and a yummy barbecue this Saturday. And of course Mothersday on Sunday. Still have to figure out what I'm going to get for my mother. I'm a bit late, shame on me !

Today I'd like to share a rainbow-inspired party decoration with you, a wonderful fun and colorful d.i.y. project made by Dana for the "Colour my Summer" contest  that's easy to make and fun to decorate your house with. I've never seen this type of garlands before and I think they are quit original and very playful ! You can make these for yourself and Dana is showing you how to in this tutorial over here at her site.

Photo credit © Dana Made It , found via Curbly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...