Trough the Lens: Karin A Photography

Hello my dears. How are you doing today ? I've got an amazing photographer to show you today ! Oh I'm adoring these beautiful light filled pictures from Karina. Karina is a photographer living in Göteborg, Sweden. Bringing you images that are full of light, soft colored and well styled. She captures her objects with such beautiful composition ! I'm loving the fresh spirit of her pictures !

Karin's words: I can spend hours outdoors or in a garden just to photograph flowers but I think it's just as fun to shoot people, not least children. Small simple everyday things inspire me, and it is also those things that I strive to capture with my camera. I appreciate different types of photography but I seek to capture photos, which are colorful, bright and full of life.


Karina elsewhere : Portfolio | Shop | Blog | Flickr

Photo credit: © Karin A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...